Nationwdie conveyancer search
Huntingdon Mortgage Advice are proud to be partners with BM Conveyancing, offering competetive quotations and excellent customer service throughout the UK.Schedule a callback!
Get help finding a solicitor or conveyancer
Once you've applied for a mortgage, you'll need to appoint a solicitor or conveyancer to deal with all the legal aspects of buying, selling or remortgaging a property. We offer a conveyancing comparison tool, BM Conveyancing, which allows you to find and compare quotes from a panel of conveyancers, where you can search on the cheapest, best rated and nearest firms.
What are the benefits?
- Choice - search from a panel of over 100 solicitors, filtered by price, service rating and location, so you can make your selection based on what is important to you.
- Fixed fee -your quote will include all fees and VAT and is guaranteed, however if your requirements change this may impact your original quote.
- Progress updates - you can track your case online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- No completion, no fee - if your completion doesn't go ahead you don't have to pay the legal fees, although you may have to pay the amounts paid to others like search fees.
Select the option which suits you
- Instruct a solicitor yourself - Complete the simple instruction process to generate a competitive quote based on your circumstances from BM Conveyancing. The results will be shown in price order initially, but they can be sorted into the nearest, highest rated or cheapest firms available to you. Once you have chosen who to go with you can continue to instruct the solicitor.
- Request a call back - Complete some basic details and request a call back from us and we will go through the process of instructing a solicitor with you and talk you through your available options.